The Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center (ADRC) at UCI MIND collects and maintains clinical and neuropathological data to support scientific studies that advance knowledge of these conditions.
- Longitudinal clinical data from 356 participants
- Basic demographics
- Medical history
- Family history
- Physical and neurological exam
- APOE genotype
- Cognitive diagnosis/dementia type
- Comprehensive neuropsychological test battery
- Neuropathological data from 402 participants
- Cause of death
- Brain weight
- Braak staging
- Vascular findings
- Neuropathological diagnosis
- Presence/absence of neuropathological features of most dementias
- Longitudinal clinical data is available in many cases
In addition, faculty and staff of the UCI MIND ADRC Data Management and Statistics Core are experts in the development and application of statistical methods for the analysis of observational data and can assist researchers with the refinement of scientific hypotheses and the development of an analytic plan.
For detailed information about the data, statistical, and other resources available to investigators through the UCI MIND ADRC, visit dmsc.adrc.uci.edu.